Ring Fit Adventure on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3JVI0Bs The price is also going down now!
Ring Fit Adventure is a must have for a homebody. A workout that is also an adventure game. I bought it during the lockdown time after seeing 5 stars of 944 ratings on Amazon. I must say, it’s definitely one of the best thing I bought.
What does ring fit do?
- An adventure +work out game
- Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
- Jog, Sprint, and high knee through dozens of levels
- Control in-game movements with the new ring-con and leg strap accessories
Anything else that I need to buy to play this game?
- You need to have nintendo switch to play this game https://amzn.to/3LX35Nr
- You can change your switch to any languages to play this game.
How do I play this?
You will attach the Joy-Con controllers from their Nintendo switch system to the included accessories – one to the Ring-Con and one to the Leg Strap.
The Leg Strap is attached to the player’s upper left leg, while the Ring-Con is held in both hands. The Ring-Con is a flexible electronic device that provides resistance, and features a sensor that detects exertion and reacts to changes.
What’s the leg band length? Will it fit mine?
- 48.5cm relaxed and 95cm fully stretched to your ability.
Why do I love this?
- It’s a very entertaining way to exercise. You jog through each level (or doing more intensive knee lifts to run up stairs or through mud) and when encounter every enemy, you have the whole variety of exercise that move to defeat. As your level goes you, you unlock more and more levels.
- It’s an adventure game that enable us to squat, press and flex our way through challenges designed for a wide range of body types and levels of fitness experience.
- It can be tailored to the player’s level. Even if you are not quite fit yet, You will get better over time!
What else is good?
- It has lots of fun mini-games too. All of them can also give you serious workout for different parts of the body.
- The game tracks everything you do and has a real-time counter showing you how many calories you’re burning.
My Review: (9/10)
I will recommend it to the people who are like me, wanting to get in shape but doesn’t like the idea of travelling to gym or interact with other people.
The fact that the game tailors the difficulty makes this game (workout) very easy to get into and enjoy.
One word of warning: If you are the person who just buys things and not use it, then don’t. If you really want to have good work out and enjoy it at home, this is definitely a good buy.
Get Ringfit adventure on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3JVI0Bs
Nintendo Switch: https://amzn.to/3LX35Nr