Apparently it’s from Warren Buffett. Here is the version I saw from the post. Translate to english it will be
- Buy Properties as early as you can. But buy cheap car. As long as you can drive it, it does the job.
- Buy good quality and expensive things if you are using it for the long term.
- Do not work with families nor relatives
- Do exercises. Strengthen your body
- Be your own boss if you have the chance
- Master public speaking
- Be comfortable being alone
- If you are going to be an employee. Don’t be the one that get paid by your time
- Develop habits of reading
- In this life time, you can continue to own things but also get rid of useless things at the same time.
I do follow all those points in life.
I like this link that my friend sent me after seeing my post